Post Graduation Diploma Training & Development
Training and Development is one of the most powerful, strategic and critical functions – not just in the HR department – but across an organisation. It is imperative that the training managers reach out to the functional managers & impress them on the need to work together with training and development specialist as a business partner for the benefit of their own function. This can significantly contribute to organizational, group and individual effectiveness, efficiency, growth and success.
Introduction and Course Objectives
This course has been designed to help training and development professionals to understand the function thoroughly and to help them acquire the prerequisite skills to be able to perform their task or lead the team proficiently.
Benefits of Training and Development
Eligibility for Admission
- Any Graduate.
- Jr. working professional from HR and Administrative departments and personnel in other line departments / Strategic Business UNITS (SBUs) of Public Sector Enterprise.
- Introduction to Training and Development.
- Identifying Training needs and Writing Instruction Design.
- Conducting and evaluating training programmes.
- Application of technology in Training and Development.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes