Post Graduation Diploma In Sales & Marketing Management
Study Modes: Regular course, weekend batches also available for working professionals.
Key Topics: Basic Of Sales and Sales Process, Selling skills and Techniques, Use Of Social Media For Sales, Institutional Sales, Advertising and Promotion.
One of the key areas in business is ‘Sales Management’.
This program aims to provide the candidate an end to end understanding of the ‘Sales’ process and the skills required for becoming an effective sales professional.
This program shall be work-integrated and will enable the participant to develop his/her sales skills in specific industry domains using multiple channels. Specific inputs related to specific industry/sector, products & services shall also be provided before commencing the on-the-job training.
Eligibility for Admission
– Any Graduate
– Jr. working professional from HR and Administrative departments and personnel in other line departments / Strategic Business UNITS (SBUs) of Public Sector Enterprise
This program will provide for employment opportunities to candidates in all big, medium and small firms.
Undergoing the PG Diploma in Sales Management will give the students an upper hand in comparison to others as they will receive additional specialized training as follows –
– Understanding the intricacies of the entire sales process.
– Analyse the market and competition.
– Create promotional strategies and implement them.
– Develop skills in personal selling.
– Negotiate and close a deal efficiently.
– Build relationship with customers.
– Conduct after sales follow-up.