Certificate in Strategic Marketing
Awards: Certification by TISS-SVE.
Study Modes: Regular course, weekend batches also available for working professionals.
Key Topics: Introduction to product market analysis, Understanding Of Consumer Behavior, Promotional Strategies, Strategic Sales Closure Techniques, Using The ‘AIDAS’ Technique For sales prospecting, post sales follow ups, relationship marketing, up selling techniques in sales, cross selling techniques in sales.
One of the key areas in business is ‘Sales Management’.
This program aims to provide the candidate an end to end understanding of the ‘Sales’ process and the skills required for becoming an effective sales professional.
This program shall be work-integrated and will enable the participant to develop his/her sales skills in specific industry domains using multiple channels. Specific inputs related to specific industry/sector, products & services shall also be provided before commencing the on-the-job training.
Eligibility for Admission
– 10+2 from any recognised Board or University
– Any Graduate
– Jr. working professional from sales & marketing function
This program will provide for employment opportunities to candidates in all big, medium and small firms.
Undergoing certification in strategic marketing will give the students an upper hand in comparison to others as they will receive additional specialized training as follows –
– Understanding the intricacies of the entire sales process.
– Analyse the market and competition.
– Create promotional strategies and implement them.
– Develop skills in personal selling.
– Negotiate and close a deal efficiently.
– Build relationship with customers.
– Conduct after sales follow-up.