Certificate in Strategic Marketing
The objective of this course to enable the participant to analyse the markets, understand consumer behaviour and the promotional strategies used. The candidate is explained the entire sales cycle including the post sales follow-up. Also the objective is to sensitize the participants about the importance of building rapport, relationships, & trust to be a successful sales person. It also emphasises on the need for up-selling and cross selling.
- Learn the method of analysing markets
- Understand behaviour of buyers
- Be able to create a promotional strategy
- Understand the sales process
- Describe the ADIAS technique & apply the same
- Will be able to handle objections effectively and to close a sale
- 7. Undertake sales follow-ups
- Understand the importance of building relationship with customers
- Be able to build a good rapport with customers.
- Understand & practise up-selling to customers
- Cross sell other products and services to customers.
Learning Objectives: At the end of the program, participants will be able to
- Conduct a market analysis: Analyse the market for the product/service of the comany and submit a report.
- Create a promotional strategy: Choose any one product /service of the company and creatre a promotional strategy document in detail.
- Describe the sales process: Document the sales proces followed for sales of a specific product/service.
- Be able to close a deal: Close sales deals and list out the challenges faced while closing every deal.
- List the imporance of after sales follow –up: Follow up with atleast 10 customers after the sale has ben closed and document the experience.
- Building relationship with prospective and existing customers: Choose atleast 5 customers and list five actions taken to build a rapport with them.
- Up-Selling to customers: Choose 5 customers and attempt to up-sell the products/services of the company.
8 Cross Selling.
- Introduction to Product Market Analysis
- Basics of understanding Consumer Behaviour
- Understanding Consumer Behaviour to improve Sales
- Promotional Strategies
- Using the ‘AIDAS’ technique for Sales prospecting
- Objection-handling process Techniques in sales
- Strategic Sales closure techniques
- Post Sales- Follow–up
- Relationship Marketing
- Consultative selling
- Rapport Building
- Upselling techniques in Sales
- Cross-selling Techniques in Sales
Method of Teaching:
Classroom interactive session and Practical sessions. Class room teaching and demonstration, learner will actively be involved in learning by giving assignments, participating in symposium.