Real Estate Courses
Real Estate has come a long way, from unorganized to organized sector in India. It is no more mere buying & selling of properties. It is a full growing Industry now. There are Rules, Acts, Governing Bodies, Development Authorities, and Organizations. In country like USA, you must take at least 90 hours of education and practical experience by working under some experienced broker to become a property agent. It is because of this reason, that their real estate industry is free of problems or disputes.
We at RMS School (RealPro Management Skills School) realize this problem. With professionals trained & educated by us, you can be assured of improved efficiency & productivity.
This course provides an introduction to the basic aspects of real estate business i.e. property documentation, broking & leasing transactions, legal aspects, investment scenarios, financial & valuation aspects of real estate etc. Importantly Networking, Marketing and Branding in Real Estate.
The goal of this six-month course is to bring up professionals in the sector of real estate to deliver results from the very first day of their job. With this course, we aim to create an entrepreneur.
“Vision is to teach you how to create wealth and take it to a level where, you start your business the day this course is over”
Minimum high school pass-out
- In-depth explanation on technicalities of Real Estate industry.
- Communication skills and interview skills
- Networking with experts (lawyers, architect, CA)
- Career desk helps you to start your own business
- Lifelong professional backing
- Own career support and placement cell
- Residential real estate broker
- Commercial real estate broker
- Property manager
- Facilities manager
- Real estate investment consultant
- Project development experts