Soft Skills Course
Your Communication Skills, Etiquette, Attitude, Time Management, Stress Management are a Reflection of your career growth. We at RMS, shape your personality to shape your career.
Soft skills have more to do with who people are, rather than what they know. Soft skills represent the traits that decide how well one interacts with others and is a definite part of one’s personality. Hard skills (Technical Knowledge) can be learned and perfected over time, soft skills are not so easy to acquire.
1: Communicative Skills
- Ability to deliver idea clearly, effectively and with confidence either orally or in writing.
- Ability to practice active listening skill and respond.
- Ability to present clearly and confidently to the audience.
2: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to identify and analyze problems in difficult situation and make justifiable evaluation.
- Ability to expand and improve thinking skills such as explanation, analysis and evaluate discussion.
- Ability to find ideas and look for alternative solutions.
3: Team work
- Ability to build a good support, interact and work effectively with others.
- Ability to understand and play the role of a leader and follower alternatively.
- Ability to recognize and respect other’s attitude, behavior and beliefs.
4: Ethics Moral & Professional
- Ability to understand the economy crisis, environment and social cultural aspects professionally.
- Ability to analyze make problem solving decisions related to ethics.
5: Leadership Skills
- Knowledge of the basic theories of leadership.
- Ability to lead a project.
Traditionally, people don’t receive adequate soft skills training but this certified course helps the individual to be a better citizen..
Module 1: Effective Communication
- Team Work.
- leadership Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Personal Skills.
- E-mail Writing & Presentation Skills.
- Correct Body Language.
Module 2: Personal Grooming
- Power Dressing.
- Basic Table Manners.
- Personal Hygiene.
Module 3: Interview Prepration
- Resume Writing.
- Mock Personal Interview.
- Mock Group Discussions.
All above aspects will be covered in form of Fun activities, Brain storming sessions and Active participation of students